Dr. Biana G. Lanson, MD, FACS
- Undergraduate: University of Pennsylvania, graduated Summa Cum Laude in Biochemistry
- Medical School: Harvard Medical School
- Surgical Internship: New York University School of Medicine
- Otolaryngology Residency: New York University School of Medicine
- Fellow American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- 2011 Patient’s Choice Award
Publications and Special Interests
- Multiple articles published on the subjects of sinus and head and neck surgery.
- Special interest in sinus disorders, including minimally invasive surgical procedures, and allergy therapy.
- Board certified in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery