Frida Malpica, AuD, F-AAA, CCC-A
Meet Dr. Malpica
- Undergrad: Herbert Lehman College, B.S.
- Grad: Pennsylvania State University, M.S. in Audiology
- Doctorate: University of Florida, Au.D.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology
- Member of American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
- CT State Audiology License
- NY State Audiology License
- CT State Hearing Aid Dispenser License
- Administrator for Audiology Department at Ear, Nose & Throat Center, Stamford CT
- Chief of Audiology with New York Medical College at Metropolitan Hospital, NYC
- Taught graduate audiology courses at Hunter College, Touro College, Hofstra University
- Trained graduate audiology students from Hunter College, Northeastern University, University of Maryland, SUNY Buffalo, and Touro college
- Developed, instituted, and administered first neonatal hearing screening programs at Westchester Medical Center, Metropolitan Hospital NYC, and Sound Shore Hospital New Rochelle, NY.
Frida Malpica has extensive experience assessing auditory function and the dispensing of hearing aids for the neonatal through geriatric population. She received her Bachelor of Science from CUNY Herbert Lehman College, her Master of Science from Pennsylvania State University, and her Doctorate of Audiology from the University of Florida. Dr. Malpica is the administrator for the Audiology Department at the Ear, Nose and Throat Center. She has previously served as Chief of Audiology at New York Medical College at Metropolitan Hospital in NYC. Dr. Malpica has taught graduate audiology courses at Hunter College, Touro College, Hofstra and University. Additionally, she has trained graduate audiology students from Hunter College, Northeastern University, University of Maryland, SUNY Buffalo, and Touro College. Dr. Malpica is interested in vestibular testing. She developed the vestibular protocol which includes testing for Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo and performing otolith repostionings for the Ear, Nose, and Throat Center and at New York Medical College.
Call Ear, Nose & Throat Center, LLP Phone Number 203-353-0000 to schedule an appointment.